Total Vision Care Pro 60
TOTAL VISION CARE PRO 60 (1 BOTTLE)
토탈 비전 케어 프로 60 (눈영양제)
Total Vision Care™ Professional is an antioxidant-rich multi-supplement formulation that helps to maintain and support eye health for adults of all ages. Platinum Naturals’ unique formula includes not only lutein, zeaxanthin and the multivitamins as recommended by numerous clinical trials including the AREDS2 study, but goes further by including alpha-lipoic acid and omega-3 fatty acids.
- Comprehensive multi-supplement that supports total eye health
- Protects the eyes from free radical damage caused by exposure to the sun’s UVA, UVB, and blue light rays
- Improves visual acuity
- Improves visual performance in glare and night vision
- Prevents dry eyes
- Reduces the risk of cataract and age-related macular degeneration (AMD) development
- Slows progression of AMD
Citrus Bioflavonoids are polyphenolic compounds derived from fruits high in vitamin C. These polyphenolic compounds may act synergistically with vitamin C to neutralize free radicals and reduce our risk of developing cataracts and AMD.
- Vitamin C is a water-soluble vitamin with powerful antioxidant properties. It is abundant in the cornea of our eyes. Clinical evidence suggests that long-term consumption of vitamin C (with vitamin E, b-carotene and zinc) may reduce the risk of cataract and AMD formation and slow progression of AMD by 20-25% and the loss of visual acuity by 19%. A 64%-77% reduction in the development of nuclear cataracts was reported in women taking vitamin C for more than 10 years.
- Vitamin E is a fat-soluble vitamin with potent antioxidant activity. It increases the stability of vitamin A. Several peer-reviewed clinical trials suggest that it may reduce the risk of progression of cataracts and AMD.
- Vitamin A is an essential fat-soluble vitamin with potent antioxidant properties. It is required for both low-light and color vision. Vitamin A deficiency may cause night blindness and dry eyes.
- Zinc is an essential mineral that may protect the lens from oxidative damage and helps the body absorb vitamin A. The Age-Related Eye Disease Study (AREDS) by the National Eye Institute, USA and a systematic review of several other clinical trials, suggests that a combination of zinc, b-carotene, and vitamins C and E may be effective in slowing progression to advanced AMD by 20-25% and reducing the risk of developing cataracts.
- Copper is an essential element with antioxidant properties. It is required for eye development.
Bilberry Fruit has traditionally been used for sustaining eye health. Scientific studies suggest that its high concentration of powerful antioxidants may protect retinal photoreceptors from UV light-induced damage and therefore may support visual acuity, reduce the risk of developing cataracts and slow progression of advanced AMD.
Grape Seed Extract’s antioxidant powers are 20x greater than vitamin E and 50x greater than vitamin C. Grape seed extract has many health benefits including protecting our eyes from the sun’s rays and improving our vision.
Fish oils are rich in docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) omega-3 fatty acids. DHA is abundant in the retina of the human eye, particularly in the photoreceptors. DHA and EPA are essential for ocular development and retinal function.
Omega-3 oils significantly aid in the absorption and delivery of lutein and zeaxanthin to the eyes. In 2008, Johnson et al showed that the DHA significantly enhances the absorption of lutein and zeaxanthin across the intestinal wall into the general circulation.